Infertility
Options

HELP ASAP PLEASE

I have to take my first progestrone shot right now...it says 50mg is the doe I need So how much is that in the needle (ml)...HELP!!!!
TTC since June 2008. PCOS, thrombophilia, endomitritis & type II diabetes (controlled). DH- motility/morphology. IVF w/ICSI #1- BFN 12/30/10 IVF w/ICSI #2- good vibes, sticky power:-) YAY-BFP!!! Beta #1 - 347 & Beta #2 - 760 Mother's Day surprise-TWINS!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: HELP ASAP PLEASE

• Options
    What is the concentration on the vial? (mg/ml)
  • Options
    50mg/mL
    TTC since June 2008. PCOS, thrombophilia, endomitritis & type II diabetes (controlled). DH- motility/morphology. IVF w/ICSI #1- BFN 12/30/10 IVF w/ICSI #2- good vibes, sticky power:-) YAY-BFP!!! Beta #1 - 347 & Beta #2 - 760 Mother's Day surprise-TWINS!!! Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    50mg/? on the vial?
  • Options
    1ml=50mg.  You'll just have to draw out 1ml for 50mg of P4.
  • Options

On the vial it says 50mg/mL and then under it is says

10mL multiple dose vial....

so does that mean I give myself 1 ml?

• Options
    You need to draw up 1 ml in the syringe which = 50mg
  • Options
    imageOBaby:

On the vial it says 50mg/mL and then under it is says

10mL multiple dose vial....

so does that mean I give myself 1 ml?

yes!

good luck! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you ladies...I took a vicodin a little while ago and I think it's messing me up a bit.  Still in pain from ER. Ughh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"