3rd Trimester
Options

Last Minute Vacation

We are planning a post Christmas vacation / babymoon when I am 32 weeks, we are wanting to stay local / semi-local, driving distance only...any ideas??? Went to Boone in the Spring, before we were preggo, so don't want to go back there, been to Ashville on our honeymoon, 7 years ago...Cherokee this past summer, probably won't go back there, it's a ghost town (no pun intended)...not too big much of a beach bunny, but what is there to do during the winter, besides shop??? Any ideas??? We normally go to Gatlinburg/Piegon Forge at least every year...and could go back, but kinda been, there done that... HELP!!

Re: Last Minute Vacation

• Options
    I was gunna say Gatlinburg, but seems you already explored that... What about DC? Its pretty in the winter, and not too far of a drive... Or Charleston SC, I love it there and that's definitely drivable!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 since 8/2012
    Me:28 H:34
    Me: all tests normal!
    H:  Azoospermia (Sperm count zero).
    MFI Urologist all test normal.
    Biopsy Feb. 14

****EVERYONE WELCOME****
  • Options

We went to Charleston on year, it was nice, but he isn't much into "historical" cobblestone drives...thus our trip to Williamsburg, VA was fun, didn't know we were preggo and rode every ride twice...opps...baby's growing, so I guess it didn't mess her up too bad...

I see your from VA Beach, what's to do there?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    congrats on your new budle of joy!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"