2nd Trimester
Options

16 weeks today... sorry for the TMI, green discharge?

Okay.... so this is wierd.... today I noticed a pale green discharge after using the bathroom... has anyone else noticed this?  Is it normal?  I know that I am supposed to be experiencing a lot more discharge at this stage, I read that its to keep your vagina clean before the birth of your baby.... but it just seems odd that the colour is different than any other normal discharge.   There is no odour to it, nor do i have any other symptoms to suggest and infection.

I thought I'd read on here someone else having a similar post, but i can't find it.

Just curious....

Re: 16 weeks today... sorry for the TMI, green discharge?

• Options

White or off white is the norm but green could mean infection but tell your doc asap! Could be nothing...

• Options

Hmmm....I can't think that green is good right now.  I would probably call the doc (and I'm not one to do that)--but you don't want something to travel up to the baby.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like boogers right? It's normal unless it has a bad odor or you have pain or itching. I don't get it all the time or often but once in awhile. It was one of my 1st pregnancy symptoms.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Call your doctor just to be safe!!

Me (33) | DH (33)
    Married in Oct 2005

TTC #1 Sept 2007.  Dx PCOS w/ IR, no ovulation, 6 cycles of Clomid failed. First cycle of Femara gave us our first miracle in May 2011
    TTC #2. 10+ cycles of Femara w/ TI, Femara w/ IUI, Starting IVF #1 in January 2015
    My Blog

• Options

imageheylee:
    Looks like boogers right? It's normal unless it has a bad odor or you have pain or itching. I don't get it all the time or often but once in awhile. It was one of my 1st pregnancy symptoms.

LMAO!  yes.... like snot.  I am glad to hear someone else out there with this.   I know its not an infection or anything serious, I just wanted to hear that its normal.   THANK YOU for your honesty!  :)

• Options
    imageLouiseTobias:

imageheylee:

LMAO!  yes.... like snot.  I am glad to hear someone else out there with this.   I know its not an infection or anything serious, I just wanted to hear that its normal.   THANK YOU for your honesty!  :)

No problem :) I've heard it gets worse "snail trail" as some ladies call it lol. I haven't gotten to that point yet thank god but when we were TTC and I saw little green pieces I looked it up and it was a preg symptom.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope it's normal because I have the same thing. Not really *green*, but tinted a little, just like snot. Gross!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I had this along with some other unusual discharge, that turned out to be a yeast infection.  As long as you don't have any other symptoms, it is probably fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"