Washington Babies
Options

Anyone own a jogging stroller that fits in your trunk?

I am getting serious about picking out a jogging stroller now that I can take P with me.  DH and I both drive sedan's (a Honda and an Acura), so I would need for it to fold down small enough to fit into the trunk.  Does anyone know of any brands/models that for sure fit into a trunk?  I had a jeep jogging stroller and got rid of it because it didn't fit.

Re: Anyone own a jogging stroller that fits in your trunk?

• Options
    I have a bell jogger that I got off Craigslist.  It fits in the trunk of ny Camry with my City Mini and a few bags of groceries.
  • Options
    That was my problem with the baby trend jogger!  I'm thinking about selling it now.
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Bob Revolution will fit in a corolla trunk. I have a lot of friends that LOVE them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cp0V3kATftc

Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
  • Options
    I have a Bob and it fits in the trunk of my camry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    BOB.  It has a compact fold and the wheels are easy to remove if you're really cramped on space.
  • Options

I have a BOB revolution and it fits in my Mazda Speed 6 trunk.  If I take the time to put it in right, I can fit other stuff in there as well.  Usually I just toss it in though, so it's near the front :) 

We were able to fit a cosleeper, luggage and swing in there with the BOB on a trip to Canada, so it's not too bad.  Use your REI coupon if you buy one, that's usually the best deal around!

J + J = K image Photo by J. Shelton Photography Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My DOUBLE BOB fits in the camry... and the CR-V -- granted not a ton of room for extra stuff, but it fits...  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have a double jogger with a toddler/infant seat above that is made by Phil & Teds other company Adventure Buggy Company that would fit into a trunk.  Anyway, their Phil and Teds line also folds up well.
    Love: 8/2000 | Marriage: 7/2005 | Baby makes three: 3/28/2007 | And one more makes...SIX?
    Steal my kids picture or pretend they are yours, I will find where you live and ship all of their dirty diapers to your doorstep. Promise. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"