VBAC
Options

If you want to be a buddy or get a buddy, post here!

Ok, please post whether you would like to be someone's buddy (usually NOT preggo, but isn't necessary) or want a buddy and I will start a list. I will randomly match people up and post a list. Then you can each contact the other for emails.

If you guys think this is stupid or don't want to participate, no biggie, just for those of us who do....

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: If you want to be a buddy or get a buddy, post here!

• Options
    Forgot to mention if you WANT a buddy, post your EDD so I can put us in date order.
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    I think this is a great idea!!  I would love a buddy.  My EDD is 5/18/11

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for heading this up JoelsGirl.  I used to live in ATL area and I remember seeing a few posts from you on the local board.  You're awesome!

I would like a buddy.  EDD 12/16/10.......tick, tock, tick, tock....... 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ok, I'll play.  My EDD is 1.23.11.
    "Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options
    4/23/11
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

EDD- Feb 1, 2011

Great idea!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am not PG but have had a successful VBAC.  If anyone was looking for some supportive words from someone who has been there, I am happy to be that kind of buddy to someoneBig Smile
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
  • Options
    good idea!  I am due in March 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm not pregnant but I'm hoping for a VBAC with my next LO.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"