VBAC

Any interest in.....

Pregnancy buddies? There seem to be a lot of us knocked up on here, and since trying to find out more about Welshgirl it made me wonder if anyone was interested. I feel like this is a pretty small board (for a national one) and like I really get to know you ladies.

if anyone is interested, I'd be happy to organize.....

[Poll]
The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)

Re: Any interest in.....

• What would being pregnancy buddies entail?  I've never been anyone's labor buddy, so I'm not sure what it involves.

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • On my local group we just text the other person and tell them we're in labor, and when the baby's born we let them know the stats and they post it. It was also nice with my first b/c I got to be friends with mine (even though she lives in another place now and I have never met her). My thoughts for here is that we would just email the other person, since I don't think (unless you want to) that people want to give out their phone numbers.

It's just nice to only have to contact the one person and then you can be MIA from the board as long as you need, but you still get someone to share your wonderful news with everyone....

The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Loading the player...
  • I think it sounds like an awesome idea!  Count me in:)  Thanks JoelsGirl!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"