Postpartum Depression
Options

crying each time he finds himself alone

my 4 week child, always cries when he's staying alone. Eventhough i'm around (same room) doing different things, he stays alone just for a few minutes and then he starts crying. I talk to him while i'm moving or working, but it doesn't make any effect. The same problem is when we are out. for ex: he doesn't stay in the carriage, while shopping, or i the car basket while traveling. I find this thing very difficult to manage. What should I do?? Thnx!!

Re: crying each time he finds himself alone

• Options
    my LO was the same way for about the 1st two months.  I used a Moby wrap and wore her all around the house, she would nap in it and I was able to get things done or at least have my hands free for a while.  If you don't have some sort of baby carrier I would highly recommend looking into one.  Good Luck!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageked77:
    my LO was the same way for about the 1st two months.  I used a Moby wrap and wore her all around the house, she would nap in it and I was able to get things done or at least have my hands free for a while.  If you don't have some sort of baby carrier I would highly recommend looking into one.  Good Luck!

This.

Its what babies do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's totally normal for a baby, especially one so young still.  Like pp said, get a carrier and "wear" the baby.  Remember, they spent nine month  snug and warm in your belly.  They just want to feel that security again.
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"