Eco-Friendly Family
Options

I hope I didn't make a mistake re: my jogging stroller

I bought a fixed wheel one because it was like, $50 cheaper and just took it for a quick walk...how in the world are you supposed to steer a fixed one?!  I kinda wish now that I had splurged a little more and gotten the swivel but there's nothing to be done now!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I hope I didn't make a mistake re: my jogging stroller

• Options
    I have a fixed wheel double jogger and I just push down on the handle a bit to lift the wheel and turn. Its tough to do 90 degree turns but I try to avoid those while jogging if at all possible anyway. But lift the wheel and you should be able to turn it.
  • Options
    Yeah, mine is fixed and I just lean down on the handle a bit to turn it. It's not too bad once you get used to it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we first got our fixed one years ago, I thought I might have made a mistake too (we got the fixed as it was supposed to be better for actually jogging/running which DH does with it) but after a while I got used to it.  Popping that front wheel up a little bit by leaning on it just becomes second nature.  It's just not what I use to go to a mall or something similar.

Big E (6) & Little E (2.5)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"