Alabama Babies
Options

Is it too early

to register? With Christmas coming up some people have asked what we wanted. We don't really need anything and if we can get a head start for little man it would be great. My shower at work is going to be sometime in February. What do you think?
Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers

Re: Is it too early

• Options
    I don't think so.  I registered soon after finding what I was having.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I don't think so either. I registered around 22 weeks and right now the timing around Christmas is perfect. 

Also, if you don't have it already, I definitely recommend the book Baby Bargains. I also used this website: https://alphamom.com/pregnancy/our-ultimate-baby-registry-checklist/ 

Yay for starting a registry (so much fun but also a little overwhelming to look at all the baby stuff)!

dx PCOS 2008 ~ Miracle baby DD born June 2010
    BFP#2: 9/25/11 M/C 6 weeks 5 days (CP) 10/13/11
    BFP#3: 12/23/11 Progesterone started 12/29/11 Stick, baby, stick! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with the others.  When I was pregnant with DD#1, I registered the same day as my 20-week ultrasound.
    Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I don't think it's too early!  You may not want to commit to a nursery theme yet, but you could always register for basic things that you know you'll need.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We registed the weekend that we found out what the baby was going to be.  I was around 19 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ok, we're going to register at BRU today and I wanted to make sure it wasn't too early. I am so excited!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I don't think it's too early either.  We went and started ours the same day we found out she was a girl.  Oh and I second the baby bargains book...helped us out a lot. 
  • Options
    We left the doctors office and went straight to BRU...We actually found his bedding while there...it was on clearance so we went for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"