Military Families
Options

Introduction.

Hi all, I guess it is time I do an introduction here. I have been waiting to do so because of no children.

I am Ashley, DH and I have been married for almost 2 years. He is AD Army, we are at Ft. Bragg NC. I have lived here my whole life and ended up meeting him while I was with friends. We have been through 2 small deployments together.

We are cautiously expecting our first child, he will unfortunately not be here for the birth though. I hope to get to know you and learn some things about adding mom onto the title of Military Wife.

3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Introduction.

• Options
    Hi! And welcome Big Smile Sticky baby dust to you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    welcome and congrats on the pregnancy! : )
    Sarah BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you!
    3 Early Miscarriages 4 rounds of Clomid BFP = 11/16/10 ~ EDD July 29th 2011 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    hello!!!!!! I am also at fort Bragg, good luck with the pregnancy hun
  • Options
    good luck!!!  and welcome!  I have the feeling I'm one of the only guys here.....disguised as my wife's belly from over a year ago.....I'll trade you Ft Bragg for Schofield!
  • Options

imageBec&Elly:
    good luck!!!  and welcome!  I have the feeling I'm one of the only guys here.....disguised as my wife's belly from over a year ago.....I'll trade you Ft Bragg for Schofield!

I was wondering about you!  I saw a post on another board and it got me curious. Am I the only one here that didn't know until like 5 minutes ago you are a guy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageJoBieger05:

imageBec&Elly:

I was wondering about you!  I saw a post on another board and it got me curious. Am I the only one here that didn't know until like 5 minutes ago you are a guy?

Haha, idk?  When I post, I usually try to imply that I am not my wife, though idk if it always works.  I think its good to have a male input, to make sure "our" side has a flashlight pointed at it.

Besides, I have TONS of life experiences (wayyyyy too many for one lifetime), so I just hope, for the most part, that I'm useful

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"