North Dakota Babies
Options

Totally obsessed....

with baby boots right now!

Check these out! And these.

Do you ladies have boots for your LO?  If so, where did you get them.  I looked at Target, but I wasn't impressed. 

Ideas....Bueller...?

Re: Totally obsessed....

• Options
    LOVE the knit ones! I have been looking for some like that! I also saw sone cute white furry ones at old navy. They had some pink furry ones at target (leather on the outside, furry on the inside) that were kinda cute. I have been wanting to buy her shoes with some traction on the sole, though, and that selection is kinda limited in her size.
  • Options
    Those knit ones  make my heart flutter.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg, those are adorable. I will be ordering some tonight! TFS!
  • Options
    Caroline has 2 pairs, but they were both gifts so I don't know where they're from :(
  • Options

Those are really cute!  To bad I already bought boots for Phoebe.  I got hers at The Children's Place and I love them.  I looked at ones at Crazy 8 and Gymboree too but the ones at the Children's Place look just like my Uggs so we match this year.  When Rowen was little (around a year) I got him boots from Robeez.  They are kinda like the ones from Target but much cuter (fuzzy on the inside leather on the outside).  He completely wore his out and I think next year I'll get a pair from there for Phoebe too.

ETA:   She is wearing her boots in my siggy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Very cute! The knit ones would match my Uggs (I have the ones in Blayne's siggy).
    ~Kimberly & Eric~ April 21, 2008 ~Tensing Pen ~ Negril, Jamaica ~ My Blog: One Sunset at a Time
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"