North Carolina Babies
Options

Back from NT Scan :)

I have to say going into it I had no fear of anything being wrong, other than possibly not seeing a HB (my biggest fear). That being said the experience was amazing, and since we didn't do it for #1 we didn't know what to expect! We went to Duke and got to see everything. They baby was kicking, waving, rolling over etc! We saw it's heart, kidney, stomach and bladder (which was full)! The tech looked first (for about 20min)and then the Dr. came in and looked again. Everything looks great but I am still waiting on blood work but both the Dr. and Tech said based on my age and the results we should have no concerns! YAY! Oh and I've lost 3lbs!

Question-I am dating 12w tomorrow (measuring a day ahead) and we would like to "announce" to everyone on Wed, do you think I should or wait until 13 weeks? I feel pretty confident to do it on Wed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Back from NT Scan :)

• Options
    Yay! That sounds like an amazing morning. I would go ahead & announce - what great news to share for the holiday!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Options
    Great news!  And I would totally share already since everything looks good. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

That's great! I remember really enjoying that ultrasound!

It's a personal decision, but I think it'd be a great time to tell everyone. :-)

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options
    How exciting!!  I would feel comfortable announcing tomorrow.  Congratulations!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Yay - great news!  If you feel comfortable, I'd definitely go ahead and share the news at Thanksgiving.
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Glad it went well and all looks good.  If you're comfortable, I'd announce.  With Claire I "came out" in week 12 instead of waiting till 13 weeks like I had planned because I passed out in the shower and missed work -- easier to just explain I was pg then have them wonder what was wrong with me that I was passing out :)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad all went well, I know it's such a relief!  I'd definitely be comfortable announcing.... We told pretty much everyone by 8 weeks with Will but will wait longer with #2......
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!  I'd go ahead and tell.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"