Indiana Babies
Options

Kelley

2 Things:

When you fly with Olivia, do you put her carseat rear or forward facing on the plane? 

Am I remembering correctly that you have an XC90?  If so, do you like it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Kelley

• Options

Since I fly standby on 99% of the flights, I don't buy a seat for Olivia, so I hold her on my lap.  Sorry! 

We did just buy a 2007 XC90 over the summer.  I absolutely love it and highly recommend. It rides so smooth and has a really comfortable interior.  It's big enough with a little room to grow, but not massive. 

We've actually had 7 adults in there at one time using the 3rd row seating.  While I wouldn't recommend it for a long trip, it certainly worked to go across town and back.

Are you thinking about getting one?  What else are you looking at?  

• Options
    imagefruitcakes:

Since I fly standby on 99% of the flights, I don't buy a seat for Olivia, so I hold her on my lap.  Sorry! 

We did just buy a 2007 XC90 over the summer.  I absolutely love it and highly recommend. It rides so smooth and has a really comfortable interior.  It's big enough with a little room to grow, but not massive. 

We've actually had 7 adults in there at one time using the 3rd row seating.  While I wouldn't recommend it for a long trip, it certainly worked to go across town and back.

Ryan really likes the XC90 and Volvo is running a pretty good deal on it, especially for current Volvo owners.  I haven't driven it or looked at it in person, but I like the way it looks online and the Edmunds reviews seem positive. 

I'm just worried about the space.  We have a smaller crossover SUV now (Acura RDX) and it's way too small, but we didn't realize it until this past summer, so we definitely need something bigger.  I really like the 4Runner and the Pilot is a distant third on my list.  There is quite a difference between all three.  :)   

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageIU_baby:
    imagefruitcakes:

Ryan really likes the XC90 and Volvo is running a pretty good deal on it, especially for current Volvo owners.  I haven't driven it or looked at it in person, but I like the way it looks online and the Edmunds reviews seem positive. 

I'm just worried about the space.  We have a smaller crossover SUV now (Acura RDX) and it's way too small, but we didn't realize it until this past summer, so we definitely need something bigger.  I really like the 4Runner and the Pilot is a distant third on my list.  There is quite a difference between all three.  :)   

They do have really great deals right now!  

It might be a little too small for you then, but I will say that I've been really surprised with the amount of space.  We were coming from a small car though :)

That's funny because at the end we were deciding between a new 4Runner and the XC90.  We ultimately decided that the 4Runner was too big for us right now.  The new body style just seems so much bigger than the older model.  

• Options
    imagefruitcakes:
    imageIU_baby:
    imagefruitcakes:

They do have really great deals right now!  

It might be a little too small for you then, but I will say that I've been really surprised with the amount of space.  We were coming from a small car though :)

That's funny because at the end we were deciding between a new 4Runner and the XC90.  We ultimately decided that the 4Runner was too big for us right now.  The new body style just seems so much bigger than the older model.  

The new 4Runner does seem huge, but they're actually narrower than a lot of full size SUVs.  We had an 2006 4Runner and I really liked it, but Ryan was worried about having cloth seats with a baby so we traded it in. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"