1. Where and how?CD12 - feeling fine.
2. If you work outside the home, do you have
to go in at all this week? And if so, does your workplace do anything
Thanksgiving-y?Yep - I'm in until Wednesday afternoon so I don't have to take any vacation days. I'm totally stingy with my vacation days even though we get a lot of them. We have an all-staff meeting today, which totally blows.
3. What's for breakfast? I had to take O into work to finish setting up stuff for the meeting, then over to the pedi for her 15mo appt, then drop off at daycare, then back to work, so I had a diet coke and a doughnut in the meeting. Nutritious.
1. Week 3 of BCP. I am now pooped.
2. I work M-W. I don't believe we're doing anything for Thanksgiving.
3. I did not eat breakfast, or lunch...
1. 22+ months pp, 1st week of bcp
2. I have to teach through Wednesday, but we're doing a bunch of fun Thanksgiving stories, crafts, and writing. We'll have a little Thanksgiving feast in our classroom on Wednesday and make these adorable little turkey hats. Cutest.thing.ever! (After much looking, I can't find a picture from last year =( )