Indiana Babies
Options

Newborn sleeper

We bought this for Lauren to sleep in and it has been working well.  It's on an angle, which I like and is supposedly approved for sleeping (where as the bouncy chair that she likes to sleep in is not).  It seems like a cheaper alternative to a bassinet.

Re: Newborn sleeper

• Options

I remember seeing that just as Ella was too old to use it...if I'm not mistaken, it's a fairly new product (within the last year or so).

I'm definitely going to consider it if we ever have a #2! Glad it's working for you!

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

I remember seeing that just as Ella was too old to use it...if I'm not mistaken, it's a fairly new product (within the last year or so).

I'm definitely going to consider it if we ever have a #2! Glad it's working for you!

same with me...I didn't realize they had such a thing until Rowan was too old for something like that (and to the point where he didn't need to be elevated to sleep). I soo want one for when we have #2! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had my eye on it.  Maybe I can buy it from you when Lauren gets too big for it.  ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We used it too, until LO starting standing in it, lol. LOVE it!! We also have a bassinett but she would sleep in it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"