Maryland Babies
Options

Chick fila (sp)

Ok so I do not know how to spell it.  I know a bunch of people swear by their platters.  Is it the fingers or the nuggets?  Any particular sauces?  I am ordering it for my sons first bday(:

THanks 

Re: Chick fila (sp)

• Options
    Nuggets!!! They are the only fast food nuggets I like because they are actual real white meat chicken breast. Oh they are delicious. I love the polynesian sauce.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Nuggets all the way. And the Chick-fil-a sauce (which is the actual name) is awesome, it's kind of a BBQ honey mustard mix, it is sooooo good.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nuggets here. I like the honey mustard sauce and bbq sauces.

• Options
    it's a platter of nuggets!  so good...i usually get the honey mustard sauce for the nuggets
  • Options
    I am glad I asked!  I was leaning toward the strips(:  Good save!  I am like a 10 year old boy though for some reason the word Nugget makes me giggle!
  • Options
    One more question.  Is it good reheated?  Should I order hot to serve or cold to heat up?
  • Options
    When we have ordered them from work I have paid extra to have several types of sauces, honey mustard, bbq, and ranch just because there is a variety of people

• Options
    We pick them up right before we need them so they don't have to be reheated. Leave time though, because the few times we ordered, we wound up waiting if though they swore they would be ready when I got there!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"