Indiana Babies
Options

Ideas for Christmas card?

Are you doing a family picture or just one with the LO(s)?
Any suggestions for a cute Christmas card picture?

Also, we're going to be in Florida in early December. Would a picture on the beach be too weird for a holiday picture? I'm leaning towards something more along the lines of sitting in the snow with a cute hat on but was considering other ideas.

Re: Ideas for Christmas card?

• Options
    We are going to do a family picture on ours.  My aunt went to florida around thanksgiving the other year, and they did pictures on the beach wearing santa hats.  It was cute!  I would totally do something like that if we went down there close to the holidays. (If I went that route, I'd just have Claire in a santa hat in a picture by herself.  You can put multiple photos on a card, so I'd do a nice family photo as well.)
  • Options

We have done a family card every year and just decided this year it would be easier to just take the girls picture.  Easier in the fact that I wouldn't have to find someone to take a family picture for us.  I didn't want to pay to have them taken this year and I don't really have any family that would have done it for us.

That is our reasoning for not having a family picture this year.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We did a picture on the beach one year.... everyone loved it.  That stuff wasn't even ours... we just happened to be walking down the beach and this family had put it all together and offered to take our picture.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options
    Both this year and last year we did just Zander.  This year we used his 1 yr pics from July so they're not Christmasy at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We did a family card last year, so this year it's just Andrew.  I do not think a picture from your vacation is weird at all. Sometimes I think it's refreshing to get something other than the family in front of the fire place!
  • Options

imageMommaMcG:
    We are going to do a family picture on ours.  My aunt went to florida around thanksgiving the other year, and they did pictures on the beach wearing santa hats.  It was cute!  I would totally do something like that if we went down there close to the holidays. (If I went that route, I'd just have Claire in a santa hat in a picture by herself.  You can put multiple photos on a card, so I'd do a nice family photo as well.)

This is what I was thinking. Maybe a picture of DD wearing a santa hat sitting on the beach. I think it would be pretty cute.

Thanks for the suggestions ladies.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"