2nd Trimester
Options

So we had to shave DS's head last night.

2»

Re: So we had to shave DS's head last night.

• Options
    imageMrsTotty:
    imageEmjayTheHunted:

It's a pretty effin' rare day that I agree with adamswife on anything... ever, but I don't think the comment was made to be hurtful.  It was something that came over as insensitive, and that's about it.

I think it would be a cold day in hell before you find either of the women pointing and laughing at sick children.  It's done.  

I'm not 100% on this, but isn't Sarah on full bed rest or something?  She probably just hasn't made it back to the computer yet to see what's going on and realize her comment ruffled feathers.  CHILL.  

Emjay, if we keep agreeing on things Hell WILL freeze over.  

Just sayin'.  

LOL.  It has been happening a bit lately.  :-)

My biggest concern was agreeing with adamswife.  *shiver*  Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepregaftertubal:
    imageEmjayTheHunted:
    imagepregaftertubal:

NOPE, sorry!  usually i can read an offensive post and move on.  but this goes beond funny and being PC.  you have NO idea what it's like to have a child with cancer, unless you go through it.  and I refuse to let this one go.  you have a right to your opinion, and so do i.  and i will voice it with this one!!!!!

Alright, chill out.  Totty took her comment out.  She can't be blamed for the fact that someone ELSE hasn't removed her comment after the fact. 

No, I don't know how it is to have a child with cancer... but I've had cancer myself and been through my own share of issues with it.  So I think I have a little room to talk here.  

Get off your horse. 

Listen emjay, i wasn't blaming totty!!!!!!!  gosh, talking to some of you is worse than talking to my teenagers.  I WILL NOT GET OFF "MY HORSE".   i also refuse to let you bully me and let you make me believe that what your spewing is appropriate!  I will however, be the bigger person and get myself out of this post.  My husband is a bit concerned right now because you have pissed me off so bad that my face is beat read, and I can feel my blood pressure rising. 

Go ahead, be immature and flame away.  You all have a WONDERFUL day...

I just think you are emotionally invested in the topic, for good reasons.  No one was making fun of your child.  I'm so sorry that you ever had to deal with such a horrible thing, especially when it is your child going through it. 

I hope that after stepping away from the computer for a little bit you can see that no one here was making fun of children with cancer.  As mothers I doubt that any of us would. 

With that said, my stomach is so tight that I feel like a stuffed pig right now.  I mean no offense to swine everywhere.  It's just an observation.

Sorry - just trying to lighten the mood.  Wink

• Loading the player...
  • Options

WHOA!!! I am so sorry ya'll.

Geesh, I was just agreeing with totty, but I guess it was offensive. I'm very sorry you had to deal with pediatric cancer with your daughter. I have seen a few friends go through this and I do not wish it on anyone, obviously.

I understand it is a sensitive topic and I will go back and delete it.

sorry again.

• Options
    Wow...totty and Sarah, thanks for bringing some needed drama to the board!  Especially b/c we all know you meant it in the worst way possible! lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh my goodness, cutest child EVER! With or without hair!

• Options

imageBrittanie_1987:
    Wow...totty and Sarah, thanks for bringing some needed drama to the board!  Especially b/c we all know you meant it in the worst way possible! lol

LOL - right?  ;) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

• Options

Wow sorry about the lice, I remember having them as a kid and my hair was super long, it totally sucked.

But thanks for the unintended drama. I needed something to read while waiting for my hour to be up at the lab while I redid my GTT Yes

Allison Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageBeetleLinz1125:

It's OK, I would have ugly cried too...but at least you probably weren't as bad as Farrah from Teen Mom!  She would get the award for ugliest crier in the world!

This! Thank God! I thought I was the only person who thinks she needs to stop with that face when she cries! Ugh!

• Options

Whoa, I'm a little late to the party.

Totty - Sorry about the lice and having to shave his hair. : ( Atleast he still has those beautiful blue eyes! 

• Options
    imageImGoingToBeAMommy:
    imageBeetleLinz1125:

It's OK, I would have ugly cried too...but at least you probably weren't as bad as Farrah from Teen Mom!  She would get the award for ugliest crier in the world!

This! Thank God! I thought I was the only person who thinks she needs to stop with that face when she cries! Ugh!

I want to see this ugly cry face.  Someone post a pic! 

• Options
    imageEmjayTheHunted:

I want to see this ugly cry face.  Someone post a pic! 

Ask and you shall receive!

TTC #1 Lap 11/5/10-large paratubal cyst removed. Stage III Endo removed Dx: PCOS Cycle 11: Clomid 50mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI: BFN Cycle 13: Clomid 150mg + estradiol + IUI: ?
  • Options

This may be a totally late response but I'm kind of an expert with head lice, I sell a new drug for it called Ulesfia and talk about lice all day!  It sounds like you did already, but I would wash and bag all of your things that could have come in contact. Also, if you happen to get it since you are pg I would strongly suggest that you use Ulesfia because it's a pg category B, totally safe for you and is very effective. You would get a prescription for it.. you can't get it OTC. Any of the other options, even OTC are neurotoxic and if it were me, I wouldn't use them pg. Plus, they don't work all that well anymore due to resistance these days. Not trying to "sell" my product at all but I wanted to offer you an option to look into since it's relatively newer and I know how stressful and hard to get rid of lice can be. Good luck! The hair will grow back. P.S. if my son got lice I would probably shave his head too actually. That's a pretty fool proof, safe way to get rid of those buggers.

• Options
    he looks so cute
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"