Philadelphia Babies
Options

Philadelphia grocery stores

We just moved to Philadelphia from Atlanta, and I was wondering if you ladies could tell me which grocery stores you shop at. In Atlanta, I used to shop at Kroger, Publix and Whole Foods. I have been to Whole Foods here, but do not know what compares to the other 2. Super Fresh? Fresh Grocers? Something else?

I'd like some input before I put my kid in the car and head to the store, as he HATES shopping!

Thanks! 

Re: Philadelphia grocery stores

• Options
    The only Publix I've been too was like Giant, Kroger is similar to Acme. It does depend on which one you visit. Depending on where you are, you may want to check out Trader Joe's or Wegmans. I know they have TJ in Atlanta, so you know they don't have the wine here in PA.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Aww. I miss publix! I lived in Florida for 4 years, best grocery store ever!

I like Giant - I also like Trader Joes, Waegmans, Whole Foods and Genaurdis :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hello,

We'll soon be moving to the area from Florida, after a recent visit, and only doing my grocery shopping at Publix, Whole Foods, and Fresh Market, we will be doing our shopping at a Wegmans. 

Hope this helps from a fell Publix lover!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Options
    I shop at Shop Rite or Genuardi's. I've been wanted to get to Wegmans, but it's a bit of a hike for us. We also like Trader Joes and Whole Foods. Sometimes, I will also buy bulk items like meats and things at BJ's. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i like Super Giant (the new stores, old stores suck) and trader joe's. Whole foods i go to for particular organic items for my DS, but not practical for all my shopping needs. Wegmans is just too ridiculously large. I hate grocery shopping, and every time i go there, it's like a 2 hour production
  • Options
    We go to Wegman's and Whole Foods. We mostly shop in the organic and produce section at Wegman's. Yes, otherwise, it definitely gets overwhelming if you need to venture for something in those other far away isles!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"