Pregnant after 35
Options

Symptoms that come and go?

The other day I posted about feeling really naseous and only being 4 1/2 weeks along, now the past 2 days I have felt great.  Is this normal?  Of course all of the books talk about all the pregnancy signs but they don't talk about if they vary from day to day.  I'm trying not to worry and be thankful that I feel good right now.  Thanks for the feedback.

Shannon Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Symptoms that come and go?

• Options
    I actually had a day about that time frame that I felt horrible and had to actually lay down.  I thought it wa a side effect from diabetes medicine.  I found out the next week I was pregnant!  I never had any classical symptoms of pregnancy.  No morning sickness, nno weight gain, no tender breast, just a little bitchier than normal!
  • Options
    They do come and go. One day your boobs will hurt like crazy and the next day nothing. It is maddening. With my first pregnancy it would put me in a  panic. This one is too early, but I'm sure that will come.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Symptoms coming and going seems to happen throughout pregnancy, at least they have for me.  Take comfort in the good days and know that the bad days won't last forever. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Oh yeah, especially this early. So far I've had some dizziness and tender boobs and only one day of m/s. Today I felt quite good!

With my first preg, I felt great, except for very painful boobs until week six. Then the m/s showed up in one moment with a vengeance. Hoping I'll get an easier ride this time! So you'll probably feel more the further you get into this tri.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, that was my experience during my first. 

• Options
    I started feeling sick at two weeks! Some days were better than others, so I know what you mean by come and go. Take all the goods days you can, it will get better. I am 20 weeks now and still once a week feel a little sick to my stomach bu much better than the first trimester. Make sure you eat a good breakfast. :) If you can. I found that if I could just eat something bland I soon felt better.
  • Options
    I have not had one day of M/S, nor do my boobs hurt.  At 10 weeks, I am extremely tired, bloated and gassy.  What really worries me are the very dull cramps that come and go throughout the day.  By no means are they as strong as the cramping during my period.  I'm sure it's probably my muscles/uterus stretching. (hopefully)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"