Detroit Babies

Ear Piercing

I know this is controversial but DH and I definitely are going to get Peyton's ears pierced sometime in the next six months.  I am fairly positive my pedi does not do it but I will ask for sure at her two month check up.  Any recs on where we can take her if the pedi doesnt do it?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Ear Piercing

• I actually just read an article about this last night!  They said that if you're going to do it you need to make sure she has a "hanging lobe" - if she doesn't you should wait until she does because as she grows it will pull and tear the piecing hole. 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Mine were done when I was under 6 months and I am so glad my mom did it that way.  If we have a girl, I am doing the same thing.

Would a place like Claire's do it on a baby?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I know that Kristin got Alexa's done at an ear nose and throat doctor. Maybe try paging her? 
  • imageKBabySmiles:
    I know that Kristin got Alexa's done at an ear nose and throat doctor. Maybe try paging her? 

Awesome.  Thanks for the info.  I'll get in touch with her!  :) 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had my dd's done at Claire's and she was almost 10 months.  I know this thread isn't about the controversy, but there are sooo many reasons why I'm glad we did it young.
    Christmas 2009 image
  • imageCTFandme:
    I had my dd's done at Claire's and she was almost 10 months.  I know this thread isn't about the controversy, but there are sooo many reasons why I'm glad we did it young.

So you were happy with Claires then?  Im a little skeptical about them for a baby for some reason... 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageHiggyFan42:

imageCTFandme:
    I had my dd's done at Claire's and she was almost 10 months.  I know this thread isn't about the controversy, but there are sooo many reasons why I'm glad we did it young.

So you were happy with Claires then?  Im a little skeptical about them for a baby for some reason... 

ChrissyT took her daughter to Claires to gt hers done. You can talk to her :) 

• I had my DDs done at Edgewood Pediatrics in Commerce.  It was a great experience.  The earliest they will do it is after the 6 month shots. 
  • My Pedi's office does this, they are at 22 and Hayes.  It's Dr. Ventimiglia (586) 532-0599.  We had our daughters done when she was 3 months old and she's never bothered them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"