Illinois Babies
Options

Pediatricians in Lake County?

Hello!

We're having our first baby in June and are looking for a pediatrician in lake county. Preferably Buffalo Grove/Vernon Hills/Mundelien/Libertyville areas?

We're going to Lake Forrest to have the baby, so LFH would work as well.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest! image image

Re: Pediatricians in Lake County?

• Options

Vernon Hills Pediatrics. They are the best. We love Dr. Sharon Libit, Dr. Sherwood Libit and Dr. Pola. Dr Sapp he is not bad in the practice as well. They have locations in Vernon Hills and Gurnee.

https://www.vernonhillspediatrics.com/staff.html

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Vernon Hills Pediatrics. They are the best. We love Dr. Sharon Libit, Dr. Sherwood Libit and Dr. Pola. Dr Sapp he is not bad in the practice as well. They have locations in Vernon Hills and Gurnee.

https://www.vernonhillspediatrics.com/staff.html

Oh and they also work with LFH so they will come and do visits at the hospital once you give birth.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go to Lake Forest Pediatrics. They have locations in Lake Forest, Vernon Hills and Lindenhurst. They are a large practice, and have sick hours 7 days a week. We have seen 4 different doctors and have liked every one of them. They also have "patient educators" available by phone and we've had many questions answered thoroughly and promptly.
  • Options
    Ditto Lake Forest Pediatrics.  We love them!  Our primary pediatrician is Dr. Doug Ashley but, we have seen several other doctors  and have liked all of them.  The Patient Educators are a wonderful resource - I actually called them today with a question!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're actually not happy with Lake Forest Peds and are switching to Mundelein Peds for his 9 month appt.  We found them to not be very BF-friendly, not up-to-date on certain AAP guidelines, and they didn't take our food allergy concerns seriously.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagesapgirl76:
    We're actually not happy with Lake Forest Peds and are switching to Mundelein Peds for his 9 month appt.  We found them to not be very BF-friendly, not up-to-date on certain AAP guidelines, and they didn't take our food allergy concerns seriously.

Really?!  I'm sorry to hear that.  Do you mind if I ask, specifically, what happened with BFing, AAP guidelines and allergies?  I BFed DD for 9 months and never had any issues with the doctors we saw.  I hope you have a better experience at Mundelein.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks, everyone!

This definitely gives us a starting point to begin our research!

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Visit The Nest! image image
  • Options
    We went to Willow Oak Pediatrics in Libertyville. I don't remember the name of the one doctor we loved but they are all nice. The waiting room has lots of toys that DS loved playing with, we were always able to get appointments when we needed and the office staff were always friendly too. We only switched because we moved downtown.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"