Secondary IF
Options

Not sure where I belong...

I'm trying to figure where I belong on thebump, DH and are are beginning to think about (seriously) TTC #2. We are going to wait until March, as we dont want our chldren too close in age. It took us nearly 2 years, a diagnosis, and an RE to have our first.

I don't really fit in on TTGP as I feel I'm more advanced, armed with my cbefm and all my other veteran tools.

I don't really fit in on IF or TTTC as I already have DC #1

And I don't know if I really fit here - will I still have issues, or might it happen once I start obsessing over my charts and OPKs? We don;t have the option of going back to an RE as our insurance has changed. :/

(FWIW, it's been over two years with no protection and no surprise BFP)

What say you ladies? Oh to be blissfully unaware and just have it happen...

Re: Not sure where I belong...

• Options

I'd say you belong here.  I'm in a similar boat, had IF issues with #1, don't know for sure but would assume I'll have them when TTC #2.  This board is a good spot (and very welcoming) for those people who are in that 'gray' area.  Everyone here has different stories and are in different places in their journeys, so you will find alot of experience here. 

As for me, we are actually starting TTC this month.  I met with my Dr yesterday and got the game plan.  I first started lurking here a few months ago like you, when we first got serious thinking about it.

Sorry to hear you can't see an RE this time.  What was your diagnosis, and what treatments did you receive? 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I agree, this is a good place for you to be.  Welcome and I hope you won't have to stay here long!
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's nice here but slow. SAIF is great too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"