Health & Exercise
Options

how many calories..

do you consume in a day?? And are you BFing??

Re: how many calories..

• Options
    I haven't been counting recently but I think its probably around 2200-2500. I am breastfeeding but I'm also training for a marathon too so that factors in a little bit and on high volume running days I eat a lot more than 2500. My supply dips if I eat less than 1800+ whatever I run off so I try to eat around 2000+ whatever I run off. For what its worth I'm not one of those women that can eat a ton and not gain because I'm breastfeeding. In spite of my training schedule I'm still hanging on to a couple pounds. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    I EBF and I try to hover between 2000 and 2500 calories a day.  I'm also starting to train for a half marathon so I've been experimenting a little with what I can run off and still work with a normal supply.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I eat around the same as the pps...2000-2500.

I am not training for a marathon or anything, but I am working out roughly 4x a week and I have lost all but two pounds of the baby weight.

I am BFing.

• Options
    1400-1600 a day. I EBF and DD is 7 months old. I don't workout so I really have to watch my calories to get back into those pre-pg jeans. It hasn't affected my milk supply at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"