Connecticut Babies
Options

Ct mommies :)

Hi! Im from the middletown area right now and i was wondering if you guys knew where you were having your showers.. i posted this on the baby shower board not knowing there is a ct board! Any way my mom is throwing my shower in feb and she is worried about the show and her driveway ( she lives on a large hill) and people being able to get up it, i was wondering if you guys had any suggestions about baby shower places around this area...

some ppl are coming from new britain area, middletown/meriden area and down at the shower clinton niantic area

thanks so much for you help! 

Re: Ct mommies :)

• Options
    Hey there congrats!!  When are you due? I don't know if you think Wallingford might be to out of the way but there is a place called Traditons Golf Course and they have a club house that is great for showers. A few of my friends have had theirs there and it is a very nice place. I hope this helps..
  • Options

i dont think wallingford it to out of the area....ill check it out

ps 

im due april 11th 

thanks!! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had my shower at Baci Grill in Cromwell. We also had a 75th birthday party for my grandmother there. They have 2 rooms, we used the smaller room for my shower and then a few months later the birthday party was in the larger room. Both rooms were nice and the food is great there! Good Luck and congrats! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sage in New Haven is really affordable, it would be in the middle for everyone. HIGHLY suggest it.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagehoney740:
    Sage in New Haven is really affordable, it would be in the middle for everyone. HIGHLY suggest it.

I could've sworn Sage closed... or did they move??  

• Options

imagemanda10623:
    We had my shower at Baci Grill in Cromwell. We also had a 75th birthday party for my grandmother there. They have 2 rooms, we used the smaller room for my shower and then a few months later the birthday party was in the larger room. Both rooms were nice and the food is great there! Good Luck and congrats! 

I second Baci Grill.  We had our daughter's christening reception there and I've been there for a Wedding shower.  We had a lunch buffet for the christening and the food was really good! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"