New York Babies
Options

doing a quick poll....

edited July 2021 in New York Babies
which would you get, a MacClaren umbrella stroller or a Baby Trend Jogging stroller? Just looking for  an easy to use every day stroller. One I can go to the park with, the mall, and or walk around the block with. Maybe jog with....Thinking of doing the Babies R Us trade in.... what would u do? TIA!

Re: doing a quick poll....

• Options
    Personally I registered for the Baby Trend.  I want the opportunity to kick up the exercise as the spring comes. 
  • Options
    I want the Chicco Liteway.  I loved my DD's Chicco stroller, and when I saw this one which is almost as light but reclines all the way I was sold.  I already have an infant insert so I'll use it from the begining.

BabyFruit Ticker

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qpqv84.jpg[/IMG]

Patiently waiting for little brother!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'd rec. the baby jogger city mini...best of both worlds!
  • Options
    I've got both actually. I just recently got the jogging stroller, that's what we've been using mostly now (since my Papa "helped" by putting the macClaren in the basement smh). It is nice but I preferred my MacClaren when he was little. I had the attachment bar to put the carrier in it, and I also had the biggest one that make. But when I was going for a hike in the park or walking around the block I put him in my sling, he slept most of the time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"