New Orleans Babies
Options

Baby Shower Locations

Hi Ladies!  Long time no see!  :)

I've crossed over to the other side and I'm 15 wks pg!  Yay!

I'm looking for suggestions for places for baby showers in the St. Charles or Jefferson Parish area.  Any recs would greatly be appreciated!  TIA!

Re: Baby Shower Locations

• Options
    If you're looking for budget friendly, you could check into the pavillion (is that the name?  Or is it the Foundation Center?  Maybe that's it...) at Lafreniere Park in Metairie.  I remember checking there when I was planning a bridal shower.

Or try the Kenner Pavillion in Kenner on the corner of Vintage and Loyola:  https://www.kenner.la.us/rec_rentals.html  I was walking the track at the park one Friday or Saturday evening before Gabby was born and saw a wedding there - it was really pretty.
  • Options
    imagenola*Steph:

Or try the Kenner Pavillion in Kenner on the corner of Vintage and Loyola:  https://www.kenner.la.us/rec_rentals.html  I was walking the track at the park one Friday or Saturday evening before Gabby was born and saw a wedding there - it was really pretty.

I agree! That place is really nice and an INCREDIBLE price. It was the best price that I could find. I'm hosting a shower there in February. I have to say it was very hard to book because it fills up SUPER fast. I booked about 6 months out and maybe had 2 choices to choose from over 3 months.

Other nice place is Smileys on Jeff Hwy.

ETA: The Pavillion in Lafeniere Park was more expensive.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you want someplace with food (a restaurant where you can order a bunch of apps to split) consider a private room at Zea's or Copeland's. The Kenner Pavillion is really nice, spacious, and I believe it was very affordable. Congrats!
    ~Steph

BFP 1.11.10 - Natural M/C 1.21.10 (5w5d)
    BFP 9.19.10 - Mia Lynn born 5.4.11 (36w6d)
    BFP 8.05.12 - waiting for Baby G2, edd 4.10.13

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We had my best friend's shower in the garden room at La Maison Creole in Harvey. The food was great and it's a perfect venue. I've also attended a shower at the Kenner Pavillion which was nice also.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"