3rd Trimester
Options

Question about going #2 - Poss. TMI

Has anyone else been pooping like a champ lately? I know it's too early for the whole "clearing out" that is supposed to happen prior to labor. However, for the past 4-5 days, I have been going #2 more than once a day...sometimes 3 or 4 times a day! I've never gone daily like this in my whole life. Anyone else experiencing this?

P.S. In the interest of full disclosure, I at first thought it was because I was on a Raisin Bran kick. But we ran out of that a couple of days ago, and yet the pooping continues. : )

Re: Question about going #2 - Poss. TMI

• Options
    yes for the past 2 weeks i poop at least 3 or more times a day.. during pregnancy i went maybe once a day to every other day.. i think its just the baby getting bigger and not everything can't fit.. but it feels nice to be a little empty after.. lol...
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yes me and I am hoping its my body cleaning out. I still wouldnt mind waiting at least two more weeks but I am feeling the end now...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All of you are so far along and having this, I'm just about 30 weeks, I haven't been able to go for months and now it's 2 or 3 times a day. 
  • Options
    I know exactly how you feel! Same situation for the past couple of days, so maybe he'll come soon!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"