Infertility
Options

Poll: How many pages of posts do you have?

Yes I'm kind of bored.

When looking at the pages of only the threads that you posted in, how many do you have? I can go back 58 pages.....to April 2008! I found the posts about when we went from the TTTC board to the IF board, lol. I can't believe how many people I totally forgot about were in those posts. The sad thing is that I can't go back any further than that. There's still a good 2 yrs of posting from my knot days/early nest days.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.
Currently pg with our 1st after 6.5 yrs of IF (thank you IVF)

My IF/Everything Blog
There's No Crying in Baseball
***My posts are always SAIFW**

Re: Poll: How many pages of posts do you have?

• Options
    112 pages, 5015 threads, but it only goes back to 10/29/2008 and I was posting with this SN for at least 2 yrs before that. 
    TTC since 8/2004
    Me - DX Hashimoto's Disease, Hypothyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis
    DH - DX Azoospermia - Sertoli Cell Syndrome
    DS-IUI #1-4 BFN IVF #1 - BFP! It's a boy!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

44 pages with this screen name.  Back in my knot days I had a different screen name.  I have a feeling that if I searched under that screen name it would be a crazy number of post...although they may be too old to even pull up now.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Is '08 when we all lost our nesticles? When they did that major overhaul and created the bump? I can't remember.

Makes you laugh when you read some of those doesn't it?

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options
    Todd & Kristin, 3.10.07

After 5.5 years of loss, heartbreak, and empty arms, our dreams were fulfilled through the beautiful, selfless gift of adoption. We are amazingly blessed!

Blog About Us | Blog About RPL/IF/Adoption

imageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine only goes back 63 pages to June 2008... wonder if that's the cut-off or something b/c I've been posting since February 2004.  Wow, that's a long time, coming up on 7 years in a few months.  Eek.
  • Options
    Only 15.
    After 3 years of infertility we were blessed with twin girls through private infant adoption.
    Forever our's October 17th 2012
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • Options
    how can you see all of them?  i only see the last few on the side of my profile.
  • Options

way, way too many...

TTC #1 since June 2008 *SAIFW*

TI, IUIs, IVF = c/ps and BFNs

• Options

imagejennype:
    how can you see all of them?  i only see the last few on the side of my profile.

I'm not sure if there is an easier way but if you click All Boards (above where it shows All Boards > Infertility) then on the right side when you scroll down a little, you can click See My Discussions. Click that and then hit show all in the drop down. When you click show last page, you might have to do the "show all" again and then you'll see where it cut you off.

DX PCOS w/IR 01/08.

My IF/Everything Blog
  • Options
    26 pages.  My first post was on the MC/PL board in March. .
    Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Options
    I have 77 pages, from March 20, 2008. I think that is right around when they reformatted the Nest Baby to the Bump and everyone started over at 0, cause I have been on these boards with this SN since Dec '04.
    Katie, PCOS since May 2005, Fostering since November 2010 Adoption since December 2011 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    *PCOS bio* *Cold Hands, Warm Heart*
  • Options
    97. My first post ever was on the IF board. Embarrassed
    +++
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"