Indiana Babies
Options

moms of girls.

Old Navy is, IMO, impressive this holiday season...

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: moms of girls.

• Options
    Cute!  I hope they'll have some good sales/coupons soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't have a girl, but OMG...super cute!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love that white coat!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 11/4/12 EDD 7/20/12 missed M/C 12/13/12 @8w5d D&C 12/21/12
    DX 2/7/13 with an alloimmunity + for anti-paternal antibodies started Lovenox daily & BA
    BFP 2/16/13 EDD 10/28/13

• Options

cute! I wanted to get DD a jacket from there during their sale but so many of them are "dry clean only". My kid is a power puker. There's no way I could buy her dry clean only. I did find a cute washable coat but it was randomly put on a table and I couldn't find the rest (or someone to help me).

• Options

I'm thinking about getting the grey/white dress for Scarlett!  I'm in love with the gray/green combo TCP has for boys, and that way the kiddos could match if I get Scarlett some green tights or something.  Plus that would be for going to mass and not much else so I wouldn't feel bad about the cost.  Some of the other dresses I like are just so pricey compared to how much we'll wear them - I'd rather buy a few more cute casual outfits w/ the money.

And those coats are to die for.

Finally - give and get is coming up in a week or two - 30% off ON, Gap, BR.

• Options

Good call, Cynthia - it never occurred to me that the coats would be dry clean only. How impractical is that?

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageeclaires:

I'm thinking about getting the grey/white dress for Scarlett!  I'm in love with the gray/green combo TCP has for boys, and that way the kiddos could match if I get Scarlett some green tights or something.  Plus that would be for going to mass and not much else so I wouldn't feel bad about the cost.  Some of the other dresses I like are just so pricey compared to how much we'll wear them - I'd rather buy a few more cute casual outfits w/ the money.

And those coats are to die for.

Finally - give and get is coming up in a week or two - 30% off ON, Gap, BR.

Can't wait for give and get!

Ditto on the $$ clothing for single use. I'd rather spend less on the dressy stuff and buy a couple more casual outfits.

• Options
    love outfit 2~
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

Good call, Cynthia - it never occurred to me that the coats would be dry clean only. How impractical is that?

I know!! I ran into Old Navy yesterday to see if they had any decent costumes left and noticed the good coat sale. I found an adorable peacoat I wanted for DD so I grabbed her size. Just before heading to the checkout it occurred to me that I should check the cleaning instructions. I decided it was a "no go" after I saw the dry clean only. Seriously, for a 6 month old?

• Options
    Good gravy. Adorable.

I've always imagined Abe and I having a house full of boys (not sure why, really) but I so hope we have a girl one day. Girly clothes are just so much cuter than boy clothes.
  • Options
    aykm w/ those first two coats?! I want some for myselves.
    Michael & Ashley . 9.19.2008 . http://bartoblog.com

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Wow!  I agree!  Super cute outfits!
  • Options
    I'm planning on getting the dress in #2 for Olivia.  Love it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"