Health & Exercise
Options

Body Shapers

I'm 29 weeks pregnant, and I've been thinking about bodywraps, shapers, supports, etc. I know the hospital provides one (at least here), but an older woman in my OB office recommended going to a local shop and spending $$$ on one. She said it was worth every penny. My mom, as well swears they'll do miracles to your skin. I was obsessed with my body before BFP so I know my pre-baby measurements and was thinking on ordering something based on that. My question is did you use anything? What did you use? Have you seen a difference? Did you try something and it didn't work for you? ANY information is greatly appreciated.

TIA
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Body Shapers

• Options
    I would totally recommend wearing some kind of support. I wore a support band the first 6 weeks postpartum (the one my doctor gave me) and felt great. After those 6 weeks I started using a body shaper and I really think it helped a lot. I was able to fit in my pre pregnancy jeans after 3 months with the body shaper. Definitely worth it, I would say.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    BODY MAGIC by Ardyss....I got the Black Body magic I like it, it works.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the info... with the use of that, working out and again eating better, I'll definitely be hotter than I was before !!! Woohoo,, plan to take my son Kyle when he's 3mnths old to the river,, so, wouldn't mind looking a lot better and maybe my boobs will still be bigger!! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"