Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Anyone else watching The Walking Dead??? (no spoilers)

OMG Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is my nightmare. Not that I think I'm ever going to wake up in a post-apocalyptic world with human zombies walking around trying to kill me, but you know what I mean. 

So freaking freaky. 

July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Re: Anyone else watching The Walking Dead??? (no spoilers)

• Options
    DH is watching it, it is freaking me out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

DH is...

Why do you think I'm downstairs on the computer?  *shudders*

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrs. Stew:

DH is...

Why do you think I'm downstairs on the computer?  *shudders*

Trust, I am in the living room but I think I am about to move to the bedroom because just hearing it is freaking me out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 3/17/10 Missed M/C Confirmed 4/12/10

MIF+Unexplained DX Feb 2012: Femara+Trigger+IUI=BFP AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    DH is watching it. The exposed bones and stuff are really freaking me out! They're extra gross looking zombies!
  • Options
    We are watching it. We like it so far - I can handle some zombie movies/ shows better than others. I Am Legend FREAKED me out. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers pregnancy calendar
  • Options
    We are watching it also. I kind of feel like they ripped off 28 days later with the whole dude waking up to a zombie apocolyose in a hospital thing though.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options

DH and I were watching it lastnight but I fell asleep when it was almost over. I love that kind of stuff though! Smile

December '14 May Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV/Movie Mom - Tara Knowles from Sons of Anarchy
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"