Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

In honor of SB's post

An open letter to our babies:

Dear Connor,

I know that you think nighttime is super fun, but going to bed after midnight is insane.  Please, let's have a somewhat decent bedtime tonight.  Kthxbai. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: In honor of SB's post

• Options
    Could you add Cammie's name to that letter and sign my name at the bottom.  Thanks doll!
    If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving you. When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be you and me. - Led Zeppelin
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
    imageimage image
    Chemical Pregnancy 10/5/10
    BFP 2/7/11--m/c 2/12/11
    TTD pics taken by knottie jen&louie :o)
  • Options
    Same here - please add Bryce's name. 10pm is not an ok bedtime - especially tonight after only one 45 min nap today! Thanks Stick out tongue
    Little man # 1 - 03/05/2010
    Little man # 2 - 05/02/2013
    Little sister - 07/16/2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Dear Jack,

I know that you enjoy sleeping 16 hours a day, and are quite fond of going to sleep whenever the fvck you want. I also know that Nana and Papa ignored your nap schedule so that they could get some more play time with you.

What I don't know is why, now that we're home and you COULD sleep, you don't already. Quit with the whining and get your beauty rest, kiddo.

Love,

Mama and Daddy

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
  • Options

Dear Dylan,

Thanks for being such a good boy at the benefit dinner, falling asleep in the car on the way home and then waking up just long enough to eat before going right to bed.

Love,

Mama

Wink

• Options

Dear Baby H,

You are not a pig, please stop squealing like one when angry. Next time, could you please notify me that you have pooped and not undo your diaper and spread it across the living room floor. Oh yes and nursing all night like a newborn is so not cool... I enjoyed it better when you only got up like 2-3 times.

Love,

Momma

• Options
    Dearest Lucas, I think that the cute little tooth that just poked through this week is adorable, but could you please not use it to bite down on Mommy's nips anymore. One time was enough for my lifetime, thankyouverymuch. Love, Mommy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Dear Jackson,

I hope someday you will learn that a 5 minute power nap is not enough for a baby (or mommy for that matter).  

Love,

Mommy 

• Options
    imagelmpdjc:

Dear Dylan,

Thanks for being such a good boy at the benefit dinner, falling asleep in the car on the way home and then waking up just long enough to eat before going right to bed.

Love,

Mama

Wink

Show off!! Stick out tongue
  • Options
    imageNeenTheBean:

Dear Baby H,

You are not a pig, please stop squealing like one when angry. Next time, could you please notify me that you have pooped and not undo your diaper and spread it across the living room floor. Oh yes and nursing all night like a newborn is so not cool... I enjoyed it better when you only got up like 2-3 times.

Love,

Momma

LOL, ohmygosh did he really open his diaper to share the wealth?? That is hilarious! And DS still gets up about 3 times a night.
  • Options
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageNeenTheBean:

Dear Baby H,

Love,

Momma

LOL, ohmygosh did he really open his diaper to share the wealth?? That is hilarious! And DS still gets up about 3 times a night.
    Yes... It was a super huge mess... Note to self NEVER NEVER leave him alone on the floor while fixing breakfast... Biggest poop mess ever...
  • Options
    imageNeenTheBean:
    imageLuvMyBostons:
    imageNeenTheBean:

Dear Baby H,

Love,

Momma

Yes... It was a super huge mess... Note to self NEVER NEVER leave him alone on the floor while fixing breakfast... Biggest poop mess ever...
    Awesome...not so much then, but does make for a great story!
  • Options

C is still up like twice at night (1-2 am then 4-5 am), and then he's up a lot in the morning but sleeps on and off, so when he wakes up around 6 or 7 I bring him into my bed so I can *try* and get a little more sleep before we're up for the day.  

Of course, right when I get past my exhaustion is when he takes a nap, and at that point I'm to awake to go to sleep, KWIM?  I usually get a good 5-6 hour chunk of him sleeping in the beginning of the night, but last night (or this morning, I should say) my longest stretch of sleep was 3 1/2 hours.  

The poop diaper is gross, but funny!  Store that away to tell his future GFs :) 

• Options
    imagelmpdjc:

Dear Dylan,

Love,

Mama

Wink

This is just not right. Not right at all!

• Options

Dear Harrison,

I want to Thank you for being a wonderful sleeper and great at entertaining yourself when I need you too. You are a wonderful little Chubs and mommy is very proud of you.

I love you angel.

Love, Momma

image Preston 10/13/06 - Harrison 04/14/10
  • Options

Dear Madison:

Thank you for being in such a good mood for your Halloween pictures today even though mommy scheduled them right in the middle of your nap that you missed. I also want to thank you for being a trooper and putting on a smile all day while mommy kept you in your Halloween costume so everyone could see my cute little duck. Love you Bee-Bop.

Love,

Mama

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"