Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

OPKs are freaking me out..

I tested yesterday in the AM...just cause. (Around 1130ish) and it was sooo close to being positive. I took one yesterday evening and it was negative...took two today...negative. WTF? I have the almost positive and seeing pictures of others on the Internet are making me think it was my positive. Anyone experience this???? Vent over!

Re: OPKs are freaking me out..

• Options

I have experienced that. I got negatives, then what I thought was a fade in to an almost positive and then back to negatives for days, then to positives. It could just be concentration or the test itself. GL to you!

Edited for spelling 

imageimage

Dx: DH - Azoo, Me - Mild PCOS
    DH - sperm found! Seems to produce only for a few days every 70 days!
    Over 1 million in cryo in 15 vials over 6 samples
    IVF #1 - 1 beautiful expanded blast transferred, 4 snowbabies - beta #1 11/30/11 = BFFN
    FET #1, transfered 2 embies 2/16/12 = BFFN; 1 snowbaby left in cryo
    IVF #2 + CGH = 4 genetically normal embies on ice. FET September 26th
    SAIF/PAIF always welcome

a special GL and prayers to my IF sister Gregermis

check out my blog!

• Options
    Haha, here's my own little obsessive method... I use IC's from like CD12 on until I get a result that I'm pretty sure is a positive or near positive... then I dip a digital stick in to verify and see if I get a :)  
    July 20th, 2012: Never forget the day the fb douchebags tried so hard, but ultimately failed. Viva la October 2011! Yeah, I called you douchebags.

BFP 1/18/11, EDD 10/1/11. Born at 37w5d on 9/15/11. AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***BFP Chart***

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ya I have :) too so from now on that's what I using. If only I could go back to yesterday and know for sure if it were a :) or not.
  • Options

imageVML0408:
    Ya I have :) too so from now on that's what I using. If only I could go back to yesterday and know for sure if it were a :) or not.

I have had this happen only to have the real surge a couple days later.  My cycle likes to fake me out sometimes.  Trust your read of the test and move on.   

• Options
    imageBostonGayGal:

imageVML0408:

I have had this happen only to have the real surge a couple days later.  My cycle likes to fake me out sometimes.  Trust your read of the test and move on.   

Good to know. I'm going to keep testing and BD and see what happens.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"