Georgia Babies
Options

Fill In the Blank ____________

My child makes us watch ________________ over and over again!

Re: Fill In the Blank ____________

• Options

Princess and the Frog -she can recite the entire movie it ridiculous

Elmo and India Arie on youtube

I Whip My Head Back and Forth- she likes to swing her hair around and around it's a hot mess

Your Baby Can Read dvds- I know this is bad but I'm so sick of them lol

• Options

Elllmmmmmoooo (as Ava would say).  I made the mistake of playing a movie on my laptop now every time she sees my laptop she yells Elmo.  We also have to watch Yo Gabba Gabba over and over and over again. 

It is much worse in the car.  We have two Yo Gabba Gabba CDs.  She used to listen to all the songs but now she is fixated on the Good Bye song (the one with Jack Black) and as soon as it finishes she says more more.  We have to listen to that song over and over.  But it is cute hearing her yelling Bye Bye Bye in her best singing voice. 

photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    "Hot Dog" aka Mickey Mouse Club House. And anytime we're in the car we have to either listen to the hot dog song or "princess" (the music cd that came with her beauty and the beast dvd.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Toy Story 1 AND 2......I can't imagine what'll happen when we get TS3 next week!
    Grant Thomas 8.8.06 and Reid Alexander 8.11.08
  • Options

Super Why

Little Einsteins

But now he has a little dvd player that we take in the car/house and he watches his own stuff on it.  So mommy and daddy get the tv back.  yay :) 

• Options

Alvin and the Chipmunks, The Squequel

Curious George

Dinasaur Train

that would be the past 3 weeks, though Curious George is a constant from age 2.

• Options

I just got home from visiting my 18 mo old niece and she is OBSESSED with Elmo videos on You Tube. My brother and SIL have to hide the laptop from her. LOL. She loves Elmo's Song, Elmo's Ducks, and the Alphabet with Elmo.

I actually have Elmo stuck in my head at the moment. "Elmo has 4 ducks.." UGH.

• Options
    Oh I forgot Calou (sp?) sprout is the devil lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"