May 2011 Moms
Options

Saw Heartbeat @ 9wks & 4 days :)

We had our 1st ob appt this past Thursday (10/28) @ 9wks and 4 days & we saw the heartbeat....YaY! Our little ninja (as my hubby now calls it) was moving around sooo much & it's little arms & legs just kept going & going, it was such a beautiful site to see, although I wonder if that's whats contributing to my 24-7 nausea. The feeling I got when my hubby & I 1st saw our little ninja was amazing & really there's no word to describe it.  Reality has finally set in, there's actually really a baby in there & it's already loved soo very much :)

Re: Saw Heartbeat @ 9wks & 4 days :)

• Options

It's truly amazing, huh? Congrats!

Love the name Ninja. Since our LO has started kicking and tumbling lately, and I'm feeling it, DH has coined it our Rockem' Sockem' Baby.

• Options

We had our first on 10/28 as well! We're due the same day! Our's was also karate chopping and kicking up a storm.

it's so exciting isn't it? I couldn't believe it, There really are no words to describe seeing the LO for the first time. It was amazing. 

Did your baby measure to date? Our is a little ahead it measured 10 weeks 0 days when we we're 9wk 4 days. But our doc wanted to keep the same EDD.

My overly happy baby girl!

I'm a breastfeeding, baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, anti-CIO Mommy
    Raising Bean
    Wives Unscripted

Married my hero on 10-11-08
    Our bean was born on 05-19-11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"