Multiples
Options

bigger babies, less room, more/less painful?

As the babies get bigger and they have less room to move do their punches and jabs and rolls become more or less painful?

For a while there every kick seemed to hurt, now it seems like they're not as bad. I'm wondering it that's b/c I just got used to their new strength.

Re: bigger babies, less room, more/less painful?

• Options
    depends on what they are poking.... with my singleton his movements were more painful b/c he was jamming into my bladder most of the time.... my twins weren't that painful movement wise - just freaky deeky from the outside to watch :)
  • Options
    I felt the movements a bit less as I got really big and it became harder to tell where or who they were coming from. They were more of thuds then sharp kicks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    For me, as I got bigger, the kicks and jabs didn't hurt. However, Baby B, who was on top would wedge herself under my ribs and kick - that hurt. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I really didn't have pain the bigger they got but just uncomfortable. I had rather large twins for 36 weekers (6lbs 3oz and 7lbs 10oz)! I think the bigger they got the more pressure i felt and I always felt like i had to pee! The one thing that did drive me nuts was Jordana would stick her elbow out of my bellybutton!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    There is definitely less room in there so there are less kicks and jabs and more like stretching movements.  The ones that hurt are the movements that hit my bladder, cervix, and ribs.  One of my girls has her head in my ribs and the other one has her butt and feet in my ribs, so my poor ribs are really taking a beating!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"