South Florida Babies
Options

**g8orell**

hi!  i wanted to ask you a question, could you please email me?  jewake at gmail dot com

thank you!!

Re: **g8orell**

• Options

I'm borrowing your paging of g8orell.

I was told to look for you due to a perinatologist post that's just below in Boca. 

If you can shed some light please.  Thanks.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

YGM!!

Emjay: I've heard mixed thigns about Dr. Patel. I use Dr. Thomas Lowe in Boca (he's a perinatologist as well)...used him with both babies and LOVE him! BTW...what did you get banned for? I have no reviews for West Boca...but had DD (and will have DS) at Boca Community and had a wonderful experience there!

Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageg8orell:

YGM!!

Emjay: I've heard mixed thigns about Dr. Patel. I use Dr. Thomas Lowe in Boca (he's a perinatologist as well)...used him with both babies and LOVE him! BTW...what did you get banned for? I have no reviews for West Boca...but had DD (and will have DS) at Boca Community and had a wonderful experience there!

Some girl was starting crap with me and another bumpie.  That resulted in us linking her Facebook to prove something that we said.  Apparently that is a violation that I wasn't aware of.  (I never bothered to read the bump fine print).  So that got us a 7 day ban.  

We both made AE's, but mine was quite obvious... JayEmLOL.  Hers were more discreet.   So, they gave me a ban till 2162. 

:-D  Then I made EmjayTheBanned, and it lasted about two weeks.  Now I made this one.  I don't really care if they ban it because I figure that EileenBump has some vendetta against me.  The stuff I could link you that DOESN'T get banned is amazing.  But oh no... I made an AE.  Anyway... so that's the scoop. And then I made my own forum as well where we can post whatever we want without the ban-happy Bump people doing anything about it.  You can see the name in my sig.  :-D

I need a perinatologist with privileges at either Northwest in Margate or Coral Springs Medical Center.   If not, I have to find a new OB.  The OB I have will only continue to see me if I can find a perinatologist that has privileges where they do.  So its a cross between who accept my insurance and who can use what hospital.  I will look into the guy you mentioned above on Monday.

Thanks! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

uugghh i gave you the wrong email address lol

it's jewake42 at gmail :)  sorry!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"