Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Isabella's nursery

This is Isabella's room! We went with a bird theme based off of the bedding set Love Bird. I also love pink and green together so we had to bring that into play along with polka dots. Now we're just waiting for her to arrive so I can spend more time in this room!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Isabella's nursery

• Options
    Good job on the room! I really like the wall art, and the soothing green tone on the walls.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Married 1/20/07
    DD Born: 2/18/11
    LO #2 EDD: 10/16/15
  • Options
    Very cute! The wall color is great with the bedding and I love the wall decals!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nice!
    DD 11/5/10 born by c section DS 9/8/07 born by c section due to Pre-e/Hellp Syndrome m/c at 5 1/2 weeks 8/4/06 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
  • Options
    Adorable! Where did you find the wall art? It would match my woodland bedding. Also love the chandelier! I need to change the ceiling light in my nursery because it's oh so 70s.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options

Love the wall art...beautiful job on the room

• Options

imageLifesPeachy:
    Adorable! Where did you find the wall art? It would match my woodland bedding. Also love the chandelier! I need to change the ceiling light in my nursery because it's oh so 70s.

Thanks everyone! I found the tree decal on the Babies R Us website and the chandelier is from Hobby Lobby. :)  The name of the paint I used is Soothing Aloe. It's amazing how much bird and owl decor is out lately!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SO cute!  I love the wall decals and the chandelier!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"