Georgia Babies
Options

Heather!

How the hell are you 18 weeks already?!  Are you finally puke-free?

Are you going to find out the sex this time or be surprised again?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Heather!

• Options
    whoa!  first of all that is THE cutest picture ever of Caroline!  seriously, love that!!!  I actually will be 19 weeks tomorrow!  yay!  and I am for the most part puke-free!  woohoo!  every now and then I randomly will throw up, but I've got my energy back and mostly feel like a normal person again!  yay!  and nope, not going to find out the sex this time either, we love surprises!
  • Options

Yay!  If and when I ever get pregnant again, we will not be finding out the sex.  Do you have a feeling either way?

And thanks, I am really excited about how her costume came together.  She loooooves wearing her costume, which is good since by Sunday night she'll have worn it 5 or 6 times, hahaha

What are y'allgoing to be?  Or is it a surprise??

• Loading the player...
  • Options

our costume is also a surprise till our party on Saturday!  are we annoying or what?  :)   lots of pictures to be posted on FB though!

and nope, no feeling either way, like I was saying in my previous posts, all three pregnancies have been completely different and the first two were boys, so you just never know!  but we both really liked finding out when Riley was born, its definitely a fun surprise!

speaking of...when are you hopping on that baby train?

• Options

yes, you are annoying but i am used to it by now ;-)  can't wait for the pictures!

• Options
    ha!  and yay!  good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"