Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D&C tomorrow morning..Please pray for me

Hi all. My D&C is tomorrow morning at 7:30 and i'm a little nervous. I have really bad anxiety and the nurse said that the medicine they're going to give me will calm me down. I hope so. Today I got the Laminarea (sp?) placed and that was painful because I needed 10 (I'm 21w), so I'm hoping that was the worst of it. I've had this postponed 3 times, and now we're finally getting it done. Hopefully it's as easy as everyone keeps saying (the physical part I mean) and I should be out for a while afterward. I've just been so stressed with the initial diagnosis (anencephaly) and then over the past 3 weeks sh*t keeps happening to make me have to wait even longer. So this time tomorrow it'll be over with. Please pray everything goes well for me and that I can relax. I need all the extra help I can get!

Thank you all in advance. This board really does help a lot. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: D&C tomorrow morning..Please pray for me

• Options
    T&P are with you.  Good luck.  So sorry for your loss.  *hugs*
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you tomorrow and during our time of healing and grieving.
    BabyFetus Ticker **9/2010- first bfp*10/13/2010-blighted ovum- d&c** **12/31/2011- BFP due date 9/4/2012**2/1/2012- First US Heartbeat 170**
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We can be prayer buddies - I'll be getting my D&C probably at the exact same time as you.  Best wishes and have faith... it's going to be alright.
  • Options

Hi there. I am so sorry you have to go through this. If the Luminarea is the balloon(which I believe it is) then yes, that is the worst part. I had two placed(19w2d) and the rest was not as bad. I really hope everything goes easily for you and I hope your recovery is quick. My DH and I are on day 9 and I actually do see a light at the end of the tunnel. Your peace will come. XOXOXO

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm praying that your procedure goes smoothly and that this physical part is as easy as possible so you can move forward with finding peace. It sounds like the worst part may already be over. ((HUGS))
    BFP#1 9/14/10 (EDD 5/21/11); no fetal pole 6w6d, 7w4d, d&c 10/8
    BFP#2 3/16/11, beta 138; 4/12 Baby/HB DS born 9/10/11 at 29w4d due to partial abruption and PTL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BFP#3 8/19/13 Another boy! 17P, modified bedrest and Nifedipine helped us have a termie! DS2 born 4/19/14 at 38w5d.
  • Options
    For me the lamineria was the worst part of the d&c. So much so that with our loss after that pregnancy I opted to wait and miscarry naturally. Hopefully the worst is behind you now. I'm sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    I had my D&C yesterday afternoon, and the actual procedure is not bad, I am a bit sore down there, but the stuff they did in the office on Tues was the worst. I thought I was going to punch someone because it hurt so bad. I was 10 weeks and did not not have a fetus present, but it is still sad for us all. I wish you the best in your procedure and future plans. You will be able to relax afterwards when you know everything is taken care of. ((Hugs))
  • Options
    I hope everything goes well for you tomorrow..I will keep in you in my prayers((((HUGS))))
    BFP~9/23/10 M/C @ 7 wks~10/7/10 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers <a href="http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w291/grits2486/?action=view
  • Options
    Sending T & Ps your way.  I will keep you in my prayers.
    TTC January 2010
    BFP #1 10-11-10 ectopic discovered 10-22-10, 10-23-10 methotrexate & emergency surgery, lost right tube BFP #2 12-1-10 Found to be tissue dropped from salingectomy or missed heterotopic pregnancy from BFP #1 BFP #3 1-30-11 DS arrived on due date 10-10-11 BFP #4 Surprise 9-3-12 EDD 5-9-13 DS2 arrived 5-5-13 BFP #5 5-14-14 Emergency D&C 6-16-14 9 weeks
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"