D.C. Area Babies
Options

LoCo Daycare - HELP!

Hey ladies - anyone have a good rec for an in-home daycare in the Ashburn/Lansdowne area?? We are currently at a center and looking to switch to in-home but not sure where to start looking. We'd like to switch around the new year, so any adivce would be much appreciated, thanks!!!!

Proud Mama to cleft cutie <3

Re: LoCo Daycare - HELP!

• Options
    We use an in-home in Ashburn Village that we've had since DD was 12 weeks old.  DS will also be going there.  If you have specific questions or things you're looking for I can send you their info if you want to PM me at hikerchick at gmail dot com.  I also may still have a filtered list of licensed in home providers from back when I was initially looking.
    imageimage

TTC #1 Cycle 14 - IUI#1=BFN, IUI#2=BFP | TTC #2 Cycle 8=BFP!! imageimage

• Options

I don't have any recommendations but have you started with the state licensing board?  When I am searching for daycare I start looking at all of the violations first, then I call the providers I am interested in to tour their home and meet them.  Then I schedule a trial playdate.  Trust me when I say you'll know right away if it is a good fit for your LO.  Good luck! 

https://www.dss.virginia.gov/facility/search/cc.cgi

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"