Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

AWWW: She went 7 hours last night!!

I was sooo confused when I woke up to DD crying because she was hungry in her crib and OMGosh it was 3am!!! She had been asleep since about 8!  I got almost 7 whole hours of sleep, WHOA!!!  Does it count as STTN if it's early evening to early, early morning?  Either way, probably a fluke but i"ll take it for sure!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AWWW: She went 7 hours last night!!

• Options
    jess545jess545 member
    That's awesome! DS slept 5 straight hours which i was excited about:) and STTN counts as 5 straight hours. yay to sleep! hopefully she will continue 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Yay! Cameron went 5 hrs 45 mins last night, I was shocked when I woke up and realized it! He usually only does 3-4 hours. It feels so good to get more then 3 hours of sleep at a time!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    flgatorflgator member
    that's great!  DS#2 has only done that twice.  DS#1 was sleeping that long by now so I hope DS#2 starts that soon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so jealous!

Our babies were born on the same day and have the same name. We spell ours Madeleine.

• Options
    That is so funny- my LO went 7 hours too, from 8 to 3. On the same schedule!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"