1st Trimester
Options

Sore throat from dry heaving

Anybody got any good remedies to make my throat feel better?  It's driving me nuts!  TIA!!
Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17

Re: Sore throat from dry heaving

• Options
    Whenever I have a sore throat, I gargle warm salt water.     It soothes my throat.   
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestion, I'll give it a try and hope I don't gag :)
    Marriage is not just spiritual communion, it is also remembering to take out the trash.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

11/2013- Diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis
    07/2014- emergency surgery to remove hemorrhaging cyst first RE missed, removed endo from fallopian tubes, hsg done, d&c performed to remove polyphs in uterus, femvue done, put on dexamethasone and metformin
    08/2014- miscarriage, second RE refuses to mark down in charts, switch again
    03/2016- IUI #1, waiting for results on April 17
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

peppermint tea!

or lemon zinger with honey. 

• Options

I don't know what to suggest, but I suggest you find SOMETHING! I've been sick with a sore throat and swollen tonsils and a cough for about a week now, and at my monthly today my OB said it's probably from not soothing an already irritated throat (due to the M/S) being more susceptible to whatever made me sick.

My mom said tea with honey, or a shot of hot honey & whiskey (I'm PREGNANT, Mom, thanks). I say cough drops and that awesome spray that numbs your throat...

• Options

imageakayf:
    Whenever I have a sore throat, I gargle warm salt water.     It soothes my throat.   

This would just start me dry heaving again.  Hard candies?  I've been eating mints and jolly ranchers for the nausea but it might help with the sore throat too.  Two cures for the price of one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"