Connecticut Babies
Options

3D Ultrasounds??

Can anyone recommend local places to have 3D Ultrasounds?? I'm not totally sold on the idea yet, but knowing this will be my last baby, I'm considering it...  I'm in Enfield.

Thanks In Advance!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 3D Ultrasounds??

• Options
    I've heard "A Tiny Perspective" in Glastonbury is great.  My only interaction with them has been over the phone (they were super nice).  We eneded up using a place in NY soley so that my BFF could come with us.  Otherwise, we would have used them.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Options

I just wanted to tell you that I think this -- "My kid is formula fed, sleeps in his crib, gets a bath every night, can entertain himself while I do things around the house and I work 50+ hours a week... so whats it to ya!? " is AWESOME!!! 

Thanks for the info about A Tiny Perspective.. I will check them out!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagetarak1111:

I just wanted to tell you that I think this -- "My kid is formula fed, sleeps in his crib, gets a bath every night, can entertain himself while I do things around the house and I work 50+ hours a week... so whats it to ya!? " is AWESOME!!! 

Thanks for the info about A Tiny Perspective.. I will check them out!

Haha thanks.  It originated from another board where there were huge debates on all that stuff.  My kid is the happiest baby I have ever seen... so anyone who says doing all those things will ruin my kid can kiss my booty LOL 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers M: 31 DH: 34 Dx: PCOS, Endo, Uterine Septum Ovarian Wedge Resection - May 2009 BFP #1 - October 2009 = DS BFP #2 - June 2011 = DD (Total Surprise!) Tree nut allergy in DS diagnosed 4/2012. Currently working with EI for SPD and possible ASD.
  • Options
    My appt is with a tiny perspective tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes. She seemed very nice and helpful on the phone. 
  • Options

We used "Tiny Perspective" too and they were great! its a cute little office and even though they say bring a maximum of 5 people ( I think)  where the actually viewing of the 3D is so big and spacious and comfortable. I loved it! the only reason why we used them is because she had her legs crossed when we went for the ultra sound to determine her sex.In the 3D ultra sound we were able to clearly see that she was in fact a GIRL :0)

I was only about 5 or 6 months so we couldnt see her features clearly so I suggest to wait until you are late 7 months or 8 months because then you will get great pictures!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"