March 2011 Moms
Options

seriously, is this normal?

All day, every time when I go to the bathroom (about 20+ times I'd say) there's a wet spot in my underwear.  I know extra discharge is normal but this is ridiculous! It's liquidy and dries clear but it's non-stop.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: seriously, is this normal?

• Options
    Totally normal. I have it too, and my doctor said it'll just get worse as we get farther along. She said some women wear panty liners by the time they're full term.
  • Options
    I feel your pain.....I bought some pantyliners tonight....I also bought them though because I have already started the sneeze+pee a little.  I am so scared and certain that I will pee my pants sometime in this pregnancy!
    Livian Elizabeth and Alayna Marjorie!  On their way to 3!
    Lilypie - (mtvk)
    Lilypie - (WdLV)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been experiencing this too!  I'm going to have to start using panty liners too!
    Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.
  • Options
    I find pantyliners so uncomfortable. But then again, wet underwear is pretty uncomfortable, too.
  • Options
    Totally normal, and yes it does get worse.  Stick out tongue
    DD1 - 12.25.05
    (m/c 1.17.07, m/c 5.15.07)
    DS - 03.15.08
    DD2 - 12.03.09
    DD3 - 3.28.11
  • Options

I wear panty liners for this reason and because I already pee when I sneeze or cough! ... And yes, I've already peed my pants once!!

imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have constantly been in panty liners since my BFP.  It is normal and does very woman to woman.  My doc was okay with it.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My first trimester was the worst this time around.  I had to double check that I wasn't leaking pee!  I don't remember wearing pads until maybe my 40th week with DS? 
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Absolutely.  I wear pantyliners everyday.  and I did the sneeze /pee a few days ago. It wasn't a lot but I was so grateful I was wearing one!

BabyFruit Ticker

IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/qpqv84.jpg[/IMG]

Patiently waiting for little brother!

• Options

imagemrsjanks:
    Totally normal. I have it too, and my doctor said it'll just get worse as we get farther along. She said some women wear panty liners by the time they're full term.

This...

I actually wear them now if I am going to be out & about for a long period of time. I know its gross but hey... it serves its purpose. 

• Options
    imagesoontobehimes:

I wear panty liners for this reason and because I already pee when I sneeze or cough! ... And yes, I've already peed my pants once!!

This! I had a horrible cold a few weeks ago and it took so my energy not to pee a little when I was constantly sneezing!  

• Options
    I hate that soggy underwear feeling and I've started wearing pantiliners.  It is way more comfortable!
  • Options
    I have it too, I had it with DD also... I have worn a panty liner nearly everyday for a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"