Vermont Babies

OB GYN needed

New to burlington are and in need od good ob/gyn.  Not interested in midwife.  Thanks for your help.

Re: OB GYN needed

• Hi! I go to Champlain OBGYN in Essex Junction - right off main street.  There are 5 female OB's (one of which is a midwife).  You start off a few appts with one specific OB and then they rotate you through the practice so meet all of them in case your primary isn't on call when you go into labor. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Affiliates in OB/GYN is great too! They are right on Colchester Ave across from FAHC. There are 3 docs and a nurse that you rotate through or you can request someone specific.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I also go to Champlain OBGYN and really like it.
    DS1 born 3/30/09
    natural mc @ 10w4d 3/7/10
    DS2 born 9/13/12

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I go to Champlain OBGYN and I would definately recommend them.

• Love Maitri healthcare in South Burlington. However, there is a mid-wife, but you can ask not to see her. The atmosphere is amazing and the OB/GYNs are awesome. Highly recommend!
  • I go to Maitri as well.  They are great there!  I have tried a few other offices before I found the women at Maitri 4 years ago.  Everyone there, doctors and staff, are so nice.  I would highly recommend them.
  • I would NEVER recommend Maitri ever to anyone. I used to go there for 6 years and one year I wanted to find out if I have PCOS and why I was having a hard time getting pregrent. 2 of the doctors at that office told me I was too over weight to get pregrent and to come back. I was very upset by this, I heard it from one of their doctor but 2 of their doctors that just was wrong. So i change doctor office. I come to find out that I have PMDD and PCOS which was a issue of why I was slightly overweight and the reason why I was having issue with my PMS. So I do not recommend Maitri
  • imagesaralc224:
    I would NEVER recommend Maitri ever to anyone. I used to go there for 6 years and one year I wanted to find out if I have PCOS and why I was having a hard time getting pregrent. 2 of the doctors at that office told me I was too over weight to get pregrent and to come back. I was very upset by this, I heard it from one of their doctor but 2 of their doctors that just was wrong. So i change doctor office. I come to find out that I have PMDD and PCOS which was a issue of why I was slightly overweight and the reason why I was having issue with my PMS. So I do not recommend Maitri

Sorry that happened to you. I would never think of any of them doing that. The atmosphere is so peaceful and natural. I absolutely love it there!

• I would highly recommend Champlain OB/GYN in Essex Jct as well!
  • Fletcher Allen Out Patient OBGYN has great ob's there! I go there and see Dr. Hayward! he's the best if you want experience he's your man!!! They have MANY different practices in that office everything from Residents, Dr's and Midwives!

I'd check them out! 847-1400

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"