Nurseries and Baby Gear

Cute baby clothes?

Forgive me if this has been asked before, but what are some of your fave places to buy baby clothes?  We found out we're having a girl today and I'm itching to shop!

Re: Cute baby clothes?

• For everyday cute outfits I love H&M

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I'm a sucker for Carter's clothing but for the super cutesy stuff check out gymboree, the children's place, janie and jack. 

Other items to check out Babylegs, Rufflebutts,  and Trumpette socks- I adore the mary jane style.  

Have fun shopping for your little girl :-)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I love Baby Cottons.  Their stuff is pricey, but soooo soft and snuggly!  I bought our "coming home" outfit from there.
  • Um, everywhere? Wink

LOL....Having a boy, I'm always insanely jealous of the selection of girls' clothes. Our local Target's baby clothes section is about 80% girls'.

I'm also a huge Carter's fan. We have an outlet nearby, but they're also sold at Kohl's, JCPenney, and other random places. I also like Old Navy, Gymboree, Crazy 8, and Children's Place.

Oh, and congrats on your baby girl!!! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Almost all of DD's wardrobe is either Carters, Gymboree, or Baby Gap. I also like Janie and Jack.
  • My DD's clothes come almost exclusively from Baby Gap, with some pieces from Gymboree (the more plain things, and their leggings/shirts for Gymboree, gymnastics, etc.), Janie and Jack, Carters (although not much anymore), and Target.  

I love Tea Collection, Mini Boden, and Ralph Lauren.  RL online always has great sales and you can find free shipping codes often.

For special occasions Bloomingdales has super cute dresses. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekaren_loy:
    For everyday cute outfits I love H&M

Me also, and they're very inexpensive. 

Marie, wife to Ron, mom to DS
  • Zutano is my favorite brand. I either buy directly from their website or from Amazon. I also like baby gap, mud pie, 3 marthas and gymboree. One more suggestion is Etsy. 
  • Our little guy will pretty much look like he crawled out of a Baby Gap or Ralph Lauren ad most of the time, with some nike/adidas/sports teams jerseys thrown in there.  We also have a bunch of Carters and Little Me sleepers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Having a boy I too am jealous of all the cute girl clothes! I've found that Baby Bliss and Kids Swap in Snyder Plaza are the best place for cute, and unique clothes.
  • One place that I started shopping at was Hanna Andersson.  There is a website as well.  There is really cute baby sleepwear.  They are starting to put out their Christmas collection which is really cute as well. 

www.hannaandersson.com

imageimage

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Thanks so much for all the awesome suggestions, everyone!  Can't wait to do a lil shopping!
  • Carters has super cute stuff. First Moments also has some really adorable dresses and such.

I also LOVE Tea Collection and Zutano.  Although FWIW, we've only purchased one or two pieces of clothing... everything else we have has been given to us.

imageimage

• I personally like the baby clothes that look like regular grown up clothes that I would wear. I'm not a big fan of the frilly, ruffled, lacey stuff. I got 80% of LO's clothes at Gymboree, Childrens Place, and Carters. The rest I got from yard sales and my shower.
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"