Preemies
Options

Preemie Doll Suggestions?

I've heard of custom made preemie dolls that are made to your LO's birth weight and length. I think this could be a really neat memory of our beginning. Do you have any suggestions of where to get them or any experience with sellers? Thanks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preemie Doll Suggestions?

• Options

www.remembermepreemie.com

here's a picture of DD with her doll on her first birthday:

I love the doll. Definitely worth the money.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I second www.remembermepreemie.com.  Great work, super friendly seller and easy to work with.  We got really fast service even just before a holiday period.  We love our doll!!

• Options
    Thanks! Did you go with real weight or feels right weight? I am struggling with that decision but am so excited for this!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We went with real weight, but in retrospect I kind of wish I had asked for feels right weight.  It really is amazing how much lighter I remember her feeling.  I guess they really do support some of their own weight, even when they are that little.  When I show the doll to people I always find myself explaining that this is her "dead weight", and that she felt much lighter.  

I still love the doll ... even if I wish she felt "right". 

• Options
    We got the "feels right" weight. I think it feels pretty accurate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also got a doll from remembermepreemie.com.  Amazing craftsmanship, and worth every penny.  I got the feel right weight.  I plan on getting another doll made for my 2nd preemie who arrived in July.  :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"