Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

PBK Chair

I just ordered one for DD. How long did yours take to get?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker

Re: PBK Chair

• Options

I just got mine. It took less than a week!

I set it up, just to make sure there weren't any defects. DD loves it and so do I! I feel bad putting it away until her birthday;) Oh, we got the green with white dots and lavender writing.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It was about a week.  We have not gotten it out of the box yet, though.  If we do, we won't be able to help but give it to DS and it is supposed to be a birthday gift!  (We got the R2D2 cover with white writing.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got mine at the store, however everything I have ordered from Pottery Barn Kids always comes really quick.  Probably the fastest shipping I have ever received from a store.
  • Options
    imagegaughan258:

I just got mine. It took less than a week!

I set it up, just to make sure there weren't any defects. DD loves it and so do I! I feel bad putting it away until her birthday;) Oh, we got the green with white dots and lavender writing.

Cute combo! Wish I had thought of that!

Her chair is a birthday present too but its technically from my parents, so maybe she can have it early ;) We are going out of town on Thursday (someone will stay in our house to house sit) and I wanted to know if it might come before we leave. I'm excited! Thanks everyone!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"